Jaggery, Mango and Ginger in Pregnancy
Shared below are the benefits of eating Jaggery, Mangoes and Ginger in Pregnancy:
Jaggery is rich in:
- Iron: Iron corrects anaemia.
- Potassium: Potassium controls water retention.
- Magnesium: Magnesium helps in joint pains and bone strength and controls blood pressure.
All these minerals together purify blood.
- Mangoes are safe to eat while you’re pregnant, they contain lots of nutrients which are beneficial for you.
- Mangoes contain folate, vitamin C, vitamin A, fiber, vitamin B6, and daily copper.
- Fresh or dried ginger helps in gastric emptying. Hence, it reduces nausea and morning sickness.
- It helps in digestion and relieves painful cramps in early pregnancy.