Papaya in Pregnancy is HEALTHY!
There has been a lot of debate on the consumption of papaya during pregnancy. Ripe papayas offer a number of benefits to the mother-to-be as well as her baby.
Let’s know about the goodness of papaya in pregnancy:
- Ripe papaya (fruit) is rich in Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Papaya is rich source of antioxidants
- It is rich in fibre content
- It reduces heart burn during pregnancy
- It improves digestion and constipation
- It improves metabolism and decreases chances of gestational diabetes
Hence, a bowl of papaya is nutritious, healthy and harmless for a pregnant woman.
What and when to avoid?
- Unripe papaya
- Avoid papaya if you are allergic to it
Have healthy bowel movements, no constipation, no heartburn and no anal pain with just a bowl of papaya!