Sex – Breast Stimulation During Pregnancy
When to Avoid?
- In early pregnancy till 12 weeks
- Any previous history of miscarriage or preterm labour and delivery
- Placenta is low lying (placenta previa is low placenta even after 28 weeks)
- Infective vaginal discharge
- Short cervix
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
Your developing baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in your uterus, as well as by the strong muscles of the uterus. Sexual activity won’t affect your baby or pregnancy.
Some Wow Facts:
- most sexual positions are OK during pregnancy. Oral sex is also safe.
- Breast stimulation is safe, sucking on breast is safe too.
- Nipple discharge during love making is normal, enjoy it.
- Use condom if your partner is having sexually transmitted infection / or you are with a new partner.
- Ejaculation inside is not harmful.
If your pregnancy is normal and you have no complications, having sex and orgasms won’t increase your risk of going into labour early or cause a miscarriage.