COVID Vaccine in Pregnancy
- Planning for pregnancy? – You can get covid vaccine.
- Got one vaccine and if pregnancy test is positive? – Don’t worry! It’s safe; continue pregnancy.
- Post-delivery, breast feeding your baby? – Please get your covid vaccine.
- Menstrual bleeding is on? – You can get covid vaccine.
- Taking any medication? – Still can take vaccine (consult your treating physician)
NOTE: Give a gap of 6 weeks between two different vaccines, such as covid or HPV vaccine or influenza vaccine (don’t get another within 4-6 weeks of one vaccination).